Affect Your Studies


Affect your education and study environment

If you want to affect something in your education, such as the arrangement of a course or your program as a whole, start by contacting the educational committee at your guild. They know how to move forward with your idea.

If you find problems such as ventilation, lighting or heating in your study room you can e-mail directly to the university with a short description of the problem.

You can also contact your student health and safety representative (SAMO), which can help you if you have any suggestions on how your learning environment can be improved.