The student union is supporting the student guilds in their work with mentorship programs. The goal is to offer the student union members a chance to get a mentor who is working and can share experiences.
Why should you have a mentor?
- You can get an insight into the working life of someone with a similar education as you.
- You can get help to see different career opportunities and clarify your goals.
- To clarify the connection between your studies and the upcoming working life.
- You can learn a lot by discussing personal and professional development with your mentor.
- You also get the chance to hear about your mentor’s experiences and knowledge.